Friday, February 22, 2008

They're coming, I promise!

So I had no clue how many people were actually paying attention to all those pictures of Carrie I sent out on a monthly basis. Well, now I think I have a pretty good idea since, here we are just 3 days after her 10 month birthday, and I'm getting accosted with questions on when they next round will be posted on Snapfish. They will be posted this weekend, folks! I have to do Tour of Kitchens for Junior League tomorrow ALL DAY LONG, so it won't be till Sunday. Of course, we also need to do some sprucing up on the house so we can hopefully sell this thing. We've had some lookers, just no buyers yet. Send your positive vibes our way!!

Speaking of Junior League, Carrie got dragged along to a meeting last night at Jenn's house. She was a pretty good little Junior Leaguer and made everyone laugh a few times as she was interjecting her own thoughts in the middle of the meeting, in a rather loud voice I might add. She was sick earlier this week with a 103.3 temp, but is now back to her normal self. Tuesday night she just couldn't get comfy and breathe well, so she was up like every two hours, upset at the fact that it's pretty hard to suck her thumb and breathe at the same time when her nose is so stuffed up. Neither one of us knew what to do at those early hours; she was up at 9:45, 11:30, 1:30, 3:30, 5....both of us were dazed & confused since we haven't done that since....well....since she was about 2 or 3 weeks old. I am just hoping that if and when we have another child, the baby gods bless us once again with such a great sleeper.

No comments: