Monday, May 12, 2008

YUCK

I can't believe it's taken over a year for this to happen, but it finally did last night. Let me set the scene for you: Bathtime is always Daddy-daughter time. I'm not kidding when I say Carrie generally flips her lid whenever I'm around for bathtime. Sometimes I'm allowed in, but not always. It's like she suddenly gets pissed that I'm interrupting, or else wants me to pick her up, but we've found if I enter the bathroom during the process all hell breaks loose. So I usually just stay just outside of her visual field and put away laundry, etc. Last night I was folding her freshly laundred clothes and chatting with Jerry, when all of a sudden I hear "What are you doing - OH NO!!!!" coming from the bathroom.



Carrie decided the bathtub was as good a place as any to go to the bathroom. And we aren't talking #1 here, folks. (of course we aren't - would I be posting if she simply peed in the tub? Not nearly as funny).




So I fished her out of the tub, then Jerry drained, rinsed, and repeated. I took all the bath toys to be washed off in scalding hot water. Usually Jerry's such a good sport about stuff like this, but I think after having to deal with me and my issue last week, the pooping in the tub episode was just too much.




I post about it only because I know he'll be able to look back in a few years and think it's hilarious :)










On another note, the first birthday party was a success!! Here's a picture of her cake - Publix did a fantastic job, and I was so excited. They also gave her a smash cake, which would be what's all over her little face in the next picture. The weather was perfect, the company was perfect, and we couldn't have asked for a better first birthday party for the munchkin.

1 comment:

Grandmama said...

That is nice .But you just wait until you have a little boy that is doing #1 and decides to do #2standing at the toilet. Real Nice.
I want say which one did this.
Love Grandmama