Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Photos!

I will soon blog about the adventure that was the Reeves Family Vacation 2010 to Hilton Head, but I had to go ahead and link over to Kate Carmack's website.  Her family lives near Jerry's parents and during the summer between her junior and senior year she babysat for us on a number of occasions for Carrie.  Unbeknownst to me, she took pictures of Carrie to practice what she loved - photography.  AMAZING pictures of Carrie.  When I saw them I immediately had her take some 2 year old pics of Carrie last year, and now she's taken more.  So far only Anna's pictures are up, but they are just so good....if I can say that about pictures of my own daughter.  I can't rave enough about Kate; she has clearly chosen a field that she loves and is great at. 

So take a peek and enjoy!! 

No comments: