Monday, January 26, 2009

We've been watching a LOT of Baby Einstein Old MacDonald

Carrie loves, loves, loves the Baby MacDonald DVD from the Baby Einstein collection. This is the kid that refuses to sit still for anything these days, but everything stops whenever I pop in that particular DVD and for a full, glorious 30 minutes she will lay on the couch with me enjoying the cows, piggies and horsies. She's obviously learning something from this DVD, as can be seen in this video of me, my mother and my father bombarding her with questions like "What does the ____ say?!"

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

Please send more . This is so cute.
Love Grandmama

a said...

Nick & I are laughing so hard right now! That was AWESOME!!! Please post more.... We miss you and Carrie-boo so much!
~ Alston

Fitz Haile said...

That's stinkin' precious. Need to see you guys - feel like it's been forever. When does your man get back from the old world?