Friday, August 14, 2009

HE'S HOME!!!!

Finally! Jerry's been home almost a week, and even my co-workers have noticed a difference in me....they say I'm laughing more, looking more relaxed, etc. That's cause my partner-in-crime is finally back on the correct side of the pond, silly people! (Well, that and the fact that I can say "honey, i'm really exhausted....can you give carrie a bath tonight?")

Welcome home, Daddy! We missed you terribly and are so excited that you're back and we're so close to starting the next exciting chapter in our life, growing from a family of three to a family of four!

Please excuse the fact that I look like the broad side of a barn in this photo. This is what 36 weeks pregnant looks like. Taken moments after our reunion!

1 comment:

Jen Dalton said...

Yeah!!! Daddy is finally home!!! Kris, relax these next few weeks. Your life is about to get very exciting!! Love you!