Saturday, August 22, 2009

Okay, okay

Cut me some slack people! I've finally updated our Picasa site to include pics of Anna's early arrival :)

Life with two kiddos is interesting to say the least! All I can say is thank goodness my mom's here to help out for a couple of weeks!

Carrie seems to be adjusting as well as can be expected. Some times she just wants to love all over Anna....and others she gets a little mad that Anna takes up so much of my time. All expected reactions from her; it's just hard as a mommy to feel like you aren't able to fulfill the expectations of both kids at the same time. I'm sure it's something I'll figure out when I've had more than a few days under my belt of being a parent to two children!

1 comment:

Grandmama said...

Kristy thanks for the pictures .
Have been checking for them. She is so sweet she does seem to look like Carrie . The picture of the two of them together and Carrie
sucking her thumb is so sweet.
Be glad when we can see them .
We Love You All
Grandmama & Papa
P.S. There is always enough love to go round. Know matter how many you have .