Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks honey!

I have such a great hubby :) He is very conscious of the fact that, in order for me to be a great wife/mother I too need my "Mommy time" which is what we call it when I get to actually leave the house sans children. Yesterday was my weekly "mommy time" and I went all over the place and did all kinds of errands without any little helpers and it was great. Don't get me wrong - I obviously love my kids - but grocery shopping with a two year old and a two month old is not high on my list of favorite things in the world to do. So even though Anna still gets a little cranky whenever I'm not around, he sent me on my way yesterday morning. I immediately went to Starbucks to get my java chip frappuchino (yum!) and started marking things off my list. I was only gone for about 2 hours or so, but it's amazing what two hours can do. I was surprised at how much I got done in that timespan...I managed to go to Starbucks, Target, Petco, Blockbuster, Publix, and get gas all in two hours. Jerry was amazed when I came back home because he thought I was going to be gone for the better part of the afternoon. Be careful what you wish for, dear.... :)

No comments: