Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling Like a Heel

So here I was whining about not having time to get my house in order, finding places for all of my material things, when the earthquake in Haiti hits. Nothing like a real tragedy for you to get your priorities in order. Perhaps that was God's way of telling me "Quit your bitching - you are alive, you have a wonderful family and a roof over your head that's not crumbling around you."

This weekend will be spent with a little more focus on family and a little less focus on the mess in the house...

2 comments:

Grandmama said...

Way to go Peanut . Sometimes we can not see what is in front of our face.
Love Grandmama

Jen Dalton said...

Hey! Been thinking about you lots...I know your life has been crazy with two babies, new house, working FT, etc. Just wish I could be close by to help. Truth be known, I wouldn't mind a bit getting my hands on those little girls. Miss you!