Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update on the experiment

Operation Real Christmas Tree seems to be a success so far.  Thought I'd put that out there since I know all of you have been dying not knowing whether or not it was working ;)  It's odd....I think I sneeze more at work than I do at home sitting two feet away from the tree.  Perhaps there's something to that....think I can claim worker's comp and get some down time away from the office?  Sick building syndrome maybe?  Hmmm....

Now if we can just manage to get the ornaments on the trees we'll be doing well.  I imagine that will happen this weekend, along with trying to finish Christmas shopping, starting the Christmas baking (with these cookies and my attempt to make them look like the picture), trying to find something to wear to the annual Playgroup party...oh yeah, and somewhere in there I'm supposed to be studying for my HR certification exam!! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Is someone in your office wearing perfume or smelly lotion? That might do it.