Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I think I'm going to cry....

Why oh why does the swine flu have to hit NOW? When I am preparing to go see my husband, whom I have not seen since March 14th (and that was only for a week, mind you) for a glorious 10 days in Spain/Portugal? I know I am just feeling sorry for myself, but I am really trying to wrap my head around the very real possibility that our "babymoon" will be derailed once again (our last one was derailed because of a dog with a bum leg that had to be repaired surgically...how's THAT for dedication to your pet?)

I know there are way worse things out there to have to deal with. I know this intellectually. Hormonally is a different story people.

Let's all do a "go away swine flu" dance and hope that miraculously in the next 5 weeks this gets solved. Good thing I bought trip insurance.

No comments: