Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mover and shaker

That would be Anna, who's now crawling a full two months before her sister ever even thought of crawling.  She's not full-on crawling, but is doing the military crawl, which has proven to be enough to send Carrie into fits of "MOMMY!!!!!  SHE'S STEALING MY TOYS!!!!!"  Sure, Carrie, like she's going to round up all your toys and you'll never see them again.  No, m'dear....that won't happen for at least a few more months.  Ah, the joys of sibling rivalry.  I never got to experience that - I was the only child so I didn't necessarily have to share my toys/books/etc with anyone else (at least until my cousin Brandy came along and we grew up so close to each other that we may as well have been sisters).  

It's so much fun to see Anna and Carrie interact with each other.  Anna just looks at Carrie like she hung the moon.  Carrie, not so much, but she does have her moments of just giving Anna kisses for no reason other than she loves her little sister.  And they really have started to play together, as much as a 7 month old can play with anyone.  I have no doubt that it will just get more and more interesting as the days go on!

1 comment:

a said...

yep. i still remember when rhett got ahold of my american girl doll and cut up her dresses!! not happy. so much to look forward to! ;-)